Global Training Day: "What is Drupal?"
Thanks for coming to our Drupal Training Day workshop at Spire Media! For a copy of our presentation slides, click here.
Time: 8:45 am to 12:30 pm
Location: Spire Media, 2911 Walnut Street, Denver, CO 80205 - click here for map
Drupal is the leading edge open source content management system used by over a million websites, including 71 of the top 100 universities in the United States.
Come for this half-day training workshop to learn:
- Some amazing things that Drupal can do
- How to install and extend Drupal
- Managing content, navigation and taxonomy
- Managing users and permissions
- Managing page layouts and themes
- Introduction to advanced concepts
- Enterprise webmasters looking for a more progressive web platform without the high cost of traditional enterprise content management systems
- Sales and marketing managers looking for better ways to build brand, generate sales and engage and retain customers
- SMB owners looking to build an industry leading web presence
- Non-profit managers looking to modernize their website to best engage constituents, build community and drive contributions
- Anyone in publishing, entertainment, education, government or any other industries who can benefit from advanced engagement driven websites
- Students looking to break into the ultra-hot Drupal market
Click here between December 13 and December 15, 2012 for a free 24 hour pass to BuildAModule.com.